Our constitution is the document which sets out the principles by which TLSU is governed. The aims of TLSU as set out in our constitution are:
- To promote the welfare and represent the interests of students of Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance.
- To facilitate the social, recreational and educational interests of the members (i.e. Trinity Laban students as defined in item 3 of the Constitution), through the provision of services and support.
- To act as a recognised channel of communication between the members, the Governors, committees, senior managers of the Institution and other external bodies.
- Foster and encourage freedom of speech and take measures to encourage and build a student community which celebrates the diversity of its members.
- To act as a neutral apolitical organisation that will not engage with political activity to allow for inclusivity for all. As per the UK legal requirements
If the PDF viewer below is not working, please download a copy of the TLSU Constitution here.