Full Election Pack and Information →
Nomination Form →
TLSU Constitution →
Workshops Uploaded to YouTube
Election Workshop: What is the SU and why should I care?
Election Workshop: What are the jobs and how do I campaign?
- President of TLSU (full-time & paid)
The President earns approx. £19,000 p/a as a salary, paid monthly.
- Vice President of Dance
- Vice President of Music
- Musical Theater Officer
- Postgraduate Dance Officer (NEW)
- Postgraduate Music Officer (NEW)
- Undergraduate Music Officer (NEW)
- Undergraduate Dance Officer (NEW)
Student Experience Team
- Vice President of Events
- Vice President of Welfare
- Disabled Students’ Officer
- Diversity Officer
- International Officer
- LGBTQ+ Officer
- Societies Officer (NEW)
Vice-President and Officer positions are voluntary, but there is the potential to be awarded an honorarium. The amount for VPs is up to £1,050 p/a & Officers up to £300 p/a.