So you want to set up a new society? Great! But what does TLSU Society ratification get you, I hear you asking?
- Access to resources – free printing through the SU for Society needs.
- A stall at the Freshers’ Fair each year.
- Room Bookings priority.
- Use of TLSU spaces and bar like the Undercroft and Laban Cottages.
- Up to £300 funding per annum.
- Support from the whole SU team.
- A dedicated society page on the TLSU website.
- A joint Trinity Laban mailbox for your committee to monitor and use for comms.
- Create and sell tickets and products through the SU website.
Sound good, what’s next? Now there are just a few steps to follow before you society is ratified and eligible for TLSU funding.
- Come up with a great idea for a new society!
- Check your eligibility with the eligibility checker below.
- Submit and sign a society agreement form.
- Email us a completed constitution and list of potential members.
- Write a mission statement and devise a logo (get in touch if you need help with a logo).
- Wait to hear back from TLSU to see if your application has been successful.
Starting a Society
If you have an original idea for a new group, then you can apply to start your own! Complete this simple quiz to make sure you comply by TLSU rules for starting a new society,
Complete the form below to see results