So you want to set up a new society? Great! But what does TLSU Society ratification get you, I hear you asking?
- Access to resources – free printing through the SU for Society needs.
- A stall at the Freshers’ Fair each year.
- Room Bookings priority.
- Use of TLSU spaces and bar like the Undercroft and Laban Cottages.
- Up to £300 funding per annum.
- Support from the whole SU team.
- A dedicated society page on the TLSU website.
- A joint Trinity Laban mailbox for your committee to monitor and use for comms.
- Create and sell tickets and products through the SU website.
Sound good, what’s next? Now there are just a few steps to follow before you society is ratified and eligible for TLSU funding. If you have questions at any point in the process we recommend you email us and we’ll be able to help and advise you.
- Come up with a great idea for a new society!
- Check your eligibility with the eligibility checker below.
- Submit and sign a society agreement form.
- Email us a completed constitution and list of potential members.
- Write a mission statement and devise a logo (get in touch if you need help with a logo).
- Wait to hear back from TLSU to see if your application has been successful.